 Technic / 7979
Re: More procrastinating...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 18:33:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
I have seen lots of neat stuff on-line lately where LEGO is concerned, like
the little space dudes putting the PC together, so whoever made that, I did
a quick plagiarizing... ;)

OH MY GOD.  WHERE DID YOU GET THE MARIE DOLL?#@$(*&(@*#&$(*&($#!  I SO WANT
ONE.  I only have the Scala Olivia doll! (drives my 8448 like Derek's)

Calum
PS-Anyone know how to "lower" the springs on the 8880 so it looks less like
a 4x4?

Subscribe to the weekly LEGO S@H specials sent out every Wednesday

1-2-3 Marie was on sale for something like 3 bucks (U.S. I know, but I
needed a driver so I'll pay the exchange) a few weeks back, and I just got
the Super Car, so I wanted a driver...

So there you are.

BTW, added a few pics that I took earlier (before I got the idea for a story
board for Marie)--one of the pics has a pretty good 'top shot', showing
where the control unit sits.

Note that I had to remove the center white console from the car dash in
order to give the antenna room.

Dave K.