 Technic / 7945
  SpyBotics Flyer

Sorry if this has been posted before, but saw this in my local shop today (URL) lugnet.robotics.spybotics (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: SpyBotics Flyer

It's also interesting to note that the URL mentioned in brochure (and on the Lego Spybotics boxes): www.lego.com/spybotics does not work! (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: SpyBotics Flyer

As has been pointed out to me perhaps I should have mentioned one URL that does work, which is: www.spybotics.com However, this is not a support site like the one provided for Mindstorms (www.mindstorms.com). What is confusing here is that the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: SpyBotics Flyer

Anyone tested the website www.spybotics.com ?? What is the purpose of this site?? What to do? /Martin "Colin White" <cwhite@dbaint.com> wrote in message news:H0HB26.7D9@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) today (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)