 Technic / 7921
  Re: Building Philosophy: Bricks vs. Beams (was Re: Technic's Dead)

(...) I completely agree that bricks have there own place and can be very useful, but I do believe the style of rounded beams and liftarms are a better means for technical modeling then the Technic brick. I still use bricks in all of my models, but (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Building Philosophy: Bricks vs. Beams (was Re: Technic's Dead)

(...) Oh, sure. I agree with that. It's having enough beams that's the problem! (...) Well, it just depends on what you need for a given situation. Studs can really help, if you need them. If not, they're just an added complication. But you're (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)