 Technic / 7849
    Re: Technic 8466 4X4 Off-Roader REVIEW —John Henry Kruer
   (...) Nice set, no quite my style but lots of action! Really love the transmition. Too bad it can't move by itself... (...) One of my most favorite sets. Lots of action- lifting landing gear, moving wing flaps, fiber optics, opening cargo bay doors, (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technic 8466 4X4 Off-Roader REVIEW —Jake Rentar
   (...) Thanks John! =P Like I mentioned to you before school is starting soon for me (less than a week) and I think I can get just ne more big set out of this summer. Time's running out, and I need some quick reviews or comments that tell me which (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)