 Technic / 7838
7837  |  7839
Subject:
Znap-Snap Back to the drawing board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:23:16 GMT

So there I am hang'n with my buddy Brian Sad, I was showing off my new Mecha
Arm and the Znap Flex Axle snapped! Too bad, it was kind a cool set up.

All we new was the arm was on the ground crawling around, and then the gears
were just spinning. Brian was my witness, the darn thing just separated from
the axle housing. Should I crazy glue it or should I send it back to TLC and
redesign the hand actuation with out the Znap feature? Hmmmm......

znap-snap

Jama Arm

Legomaster