 Technic / 7775
  Installing Cybermaster on an XP machine

Has anyone done the subject thing? Did it work? Anything special you had to try? We tried installing from the UK CD to a fairly new XP machine. The first time I tried installing I skipped installing QT 3 and DirectX 5 since the machine already has (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Installing Cybermaster on an XP machine

(...) Google rocks. :) (URL) linked me to Brian Bagnall's homepage. James (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Installing Cybermaster on an XP machine

(...) Google indeed does rock. Thanks! So far so good. Hate mucking around in the registry but... happy Nik is worth the risk I guess. (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)