 Technic / 7774
    8475 Quick Lunch Hour Review —David Koudys
   So I ordered the 8475 RC 4x4 (URL) not a true 4x4, for the front wheels are unpowered) I put the vehicle together over lunch today, and had to scrounge for batteries, but after everything was done, let me tell you, it's alotta fun! I put an RCX in (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)