 Technic / 7713
    Technic ATV et al —Luke Ma
   Hi all, So I've come out of the dark ages finally and decided to join lugnet to bask in and osmose the combined (astounding) wisdom of the builders here. Haven't done much since coming out of dark ages (didn't do much before either, to be honest). (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Welcome back —Miguel Agullo
   Hi Luke, Very nice stuff indeed. Building out of a single box offers thrills we hoarders tend to forget about. Keep it up! (You might want to cross-post this to lugnet.building) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Welcome back —Luke Ma
   (...) Miguel, Thanks for the comments. I do find it interesting sometimes to arbitrarily limit myself to a set. Perhaps it make me feel I get more out of that particular set of legos I pay for :) Also, to everyone else in general, if you've tried to (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)