 Technic / 7713
7712  |  7714
Subject:
Technic ATV et al
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 15:58:59 GMT

Hi all,
   So I've come out of the dark ages finally and decided to join lugnet to
bask in and osmose the combined (astounding) wisdom of the builders here.
Haven't done much since coming out of dark ages (didn't do much before
either, to be honest).  Mostly small projects and fooling around with bricks
to get to know them again.  I worked on a couple of silly models for
Syngress recently but can't post them for obvious reasons.  Anyway, on to
the point of the post:

http://plluke.dhs.org:800/freetime/legos/atv/

It's an ATV made mostly from 8448 parts (the set that brought me back to
Lego) except for chain links (and a technic plate here or there).  Comments
and (even more so) criticism more than welcomed.  Thanks in advance!

I have some other stuff on the page too...little silly stuff.  Click on the
side navigation bar to go up a level and see(to /legos).

Luke