 Technic / 7693
  Technic news group

Hi, TJ, I'd like to say I'm very happy with what you've done with our small part of Lugnet, the Technic page is now much more useful and interesting than it used to be. Thanks ! What happened to the "set of the week" & "part of the week" ? Also, I (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic news group

(...) Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the feedback. (...) Well, I'm just lazy. Only kidding ;-) I started to find it more difficult to maintain the POTW and SOTW pages. This is a result of the lack of new Technic sets from Lego. I guess (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)