 Technic / 7684
    Re: Liebherr R996 Mining Excavator —Steven Lane
   (...) Nice model T.J, it really captures the look of the real thing. I think this is the best picture (URL) has an atmosphere of "really large excavator" about it wen compared to the minifig. I read the write-up in order so I particularly liked the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Liebherr R996 Mining Excavator —Thomas Avery
   (...) I hope so. That minifig is just about on scale with the model. The real machine must be quite an impressive sight. (...) Oh, the drama! ;-) (...) Neither do I! I guess I need to stop using the old style 24t gears (the ones with two extra axle (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)