 Technic / 7676
7675  |  7677
Subject:
Instructions for un-named Technic Super-Model!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 21:38:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi,

I've never posted to lugnet.technic before, I'm a Space hound.  But I came
across a manual for a Technic "Super-Model" which is similar to the 6861
Blacktron Super Vehicle and 6862 M:Tron Secret Space Voyager; a model built
using pieces from three other sets.  And like those other two manuals, this
was a free mail-away which came out in 1991.

It's comprised of sets 8024, 8815, and 8820, but has no set name or number.
I guess I should scan it, but with no number, it'd never get added to
Brickshelf, let alone here in the database.  And I don't have the bandwidth
to host it myself, because I'm a LOSER.  :-)

Anyway, if anyone has any info, let me know at dave@umop.com since I
probably won't check back here.  Also, I'll offer to sell it to any die-hard
collector for $30, since that's what the 6861 and 6862 books are worth to us
space-heads.

--Dave (jot and jab)

P.S.  Tony Hafner (I trust you've heard of him...his site rocks!) found one
of these two years ago (according to an old post), but I never heard back
from him.  Must be my loserness (c.f.).