 Technic / 7664
  Re: Large arch bridge geometry - help!

(...) ROSCO is right, you should think in terms of beam lengths. Your thought process should be similar to how it's actually built. In other words, you build your beams in certain lengths first and then put them together to form the bridge. The (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Large arch bridge geometry - help!

(...) It helps A LOT!!! Thanks, TJ. I'll be working with this during the holidays, to see what I can design. Now I must find the actual measurements of the bridges, to be more accurate with my project - but that is the easy bit :-) Fantastic page, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)