 Technic / 7659
  Re: Where's the Technic???

I was wondering the same thing about the Mindstorms section (which was stuck in a small corner of the Spybotics spread). Gee, Lego dumping that line too? -Rob "Adrian Egli" <adr.egli@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:GyLo7z.1wp@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Where's the Technic???

(...) (Anyone else ready for a rant party?) No kidding!!! I'm starting to get offended! Isn't it AFOLs that have the $$ to buy the (real) Technic and Mindstorm kits anyway? And the margin should be higher since they don't have to pay for royalties (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)