 Technic / 7657
Re: 4589 - RC Nitro Flash
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 00:44:57 GMT

So, basically, it sounds like this set is worth about as much as the current
price on the old R/C car.  No real usable technic parts.  Minimum RCX
playability.  No real replayability.  What about alternate models?

Maybe we can just hack the inards and make some to toys for the RCX (hint,
hint John)...

-Rob