 Technic / 7655
  Re: 4589 - RC Nitro Flash

(...) So RCX compatible is not Technoc compatible? (...) Disappointing. (...) Couldn't you just hold one side output & see if the other side speeds up? Not as much fun though 8?) (...) Like the Manas... ROSCO (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 4589 - RC Nitro Flash

(...) I meant that it isn't a Technic set and there aren't Technic mechanical parts used in its operation. (...) I did that, and I don't think there is one, I think it's a solid rear cross axle drive tube, but without opening it and 100% verifying (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 4589 - RC Nitro Flash

So, basically, it sounds like this set is worth about as much as the current price on the old R/C car. No real usable technic parts. Minimum RCX playability. No real replayability. What about alternate models? Maybe we can just hack the inards and (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)