 Technic / 7640
    Re: All Terrain Crane —Ronald Vallenduuk
   BONK! (Intended to be sound of jaw dropping on desk...) What keeps surprising me is how much functionality you manage to squeeze into so little space... Anyone else attempting all these functions would end up with a model twice this size... About (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: All Terrain Crane —Jennifer Clark
    "Duq" <lugnetpost@skipthis...tmfweb.nl> wrote in message news:GyC8z2.InE@lugnet.com... (...) Good point, it hadn't occured to me to do this in this context, I think attempting to fit all the bits into as small a space as possible was clouding my (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)