 Technic / 7552
Re: How to program 8479???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 13:36:09 GMT

Thanks so much, Rob, I'll be checking this out!

Jean-Marc

In lugnet.technic, Rob Doucette writes:
In lugnet.technic, Jean-Marc Détraz writes:
Hi there,

Do you know a way to program or to memorise a program in the barecode brick?
In the instruction book, you can swipe a barecode for an entire program. Do
you know a way to make our own barecode to resume the program that we invent?

I created a program for my tractor pull but I can't figure how to save it.
And there is 92 swipes. If I want to create an other program or use for an
other project, it erase what I've done. So of course I write the sequenses
down on a paper to remember for my next programation.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Best regards, JM

Download the program and make your own barcode sheets:
http://www.lego.com/codepilot/program.asp

-Rob.