 Technic / 7433
Re: Black beams on Shop at Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 13:48:46 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Michael Brenner writes:
Just in case all you Technic heads were interested I came across large
technic beams on shop at home. On the technic pull down menu they are under
special.

Mike

Great news, Mike.
FWIW, the set number is 5235 from 1993. At $3.99 it works out as follows
based on a $/stud ratio!

2 1x16 bricks $0.59 each
2 1x12 bricks $0.44 each
2 1x10 bricks $0.37 each
4 1x8  bricks $0.30 each

Plus shipping, of course.  However, we all know the two most desirable
bricks in the pack.  Shame it's not available in Europe.

Mark