 Technic / 7422
    Re: MoTeC rule question. —Steven Lane
   I've read all the posts on this subject and in my mind all the arguments reinforce my idea of a two tier Motec. I've had another thought since my earlier post. Purists who wanted to compete against modified models could easily enter the modified (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: MoTeC rule question. —William R. Ward
   (...) Name suggestion - call the 'modified' category "MoTeC Unlimited". If you're going to allow modified bricks, though, you should also allow MegaBlox and homebrew robotics parts... --Bill. (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.technic)