 Technic / 7416
  Re: Cutting Lego, any Lego ...

(...) I've slid a bit, I guess. I still don't like cutting of elements (although maybe if it was done by someone else that had a computer controlled milling machine!) but I now fully support (as in, I use them in my production custom sets): - custom (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Cutting Lego, any Lego ...

(...) What paper do you recommend? I picked up a pack of Birdcage-Rated scrap at the local Office Depot, and I pretty much got what I paid for. I didn't want to drop an additional $20 on an unknown product, though. For that matter, what kind of (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.technic)