 Technic / 7311
    Re: More back hoes.. —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Daim. I'm trying to find a vehicle that actually has tires that wide but they are hard to come by. A forest harvester would be cool somday. (...) That's what it's all about, borrow the good ideas and improve them. We should all do that. /Tobbe (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: More back hoes.. —John Barnes
    (...) That's why my first attempt at an "agricultural" vehicle was the humble lawn tractor. I was able to get away with Silver Champ wheels turned white writing side inward. These tractors have hugely wide tyres so they don't damage the lawn. The (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)