 Technic / 7312
Re: More back hoes..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 19:12:25 GMT

Japp, I tried the wheels from 8466 but found them to be to wide to look
good.

That's why my first attempt at an "agricultural" vehicle was the humble lawn
tractor. I was able to get away with Silver Champ wheels turned white
writing side inward. These tractors have hugely wide tyres so they don't
damage the lawn. The scale worked out perfectly.

JB