 Technic / 7224
  Re: New Parts

(...) If you press a piece that fits a minifig's hand inside the 3/4 pin it becomes slightly less "wobbly". Seems to work better with other pins though. (...) This would come in handy, if there is room I tend to use a #3 axle and two half bushings (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  RE: New Parts

(...) To (...) This would come in handy, if there is room I tend to use a #3 axle and two half bushings but it's not always possible. And quite often unsightly, especially on digger/excavator boom arms. William (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)