 Technic / 7222
    RE: New Parts —William Howard
   Ah, but you were asking for parts we want not fudges we can achieve! I want the ridge intact in the correct place! I can make 7U axles as well! William -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: New Parts —Thomas Avery
   (...) Why? The modification (i.e. the "fudged" part) works as desired and I'm definitely going to try it (thanks John). I don't have a Lego purist attitude (i.e. "I won't play with any part unless it's just as Lego made it") and I'm not going to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)