 Technic / 7209
  Re: New Parts

We don't even need that. Two of John's Internal gear bricks, two carriers, some pinions and some axels are enough for a two stage planetary set. Drive the first stage "sun" with a pinion on a technic gear motor, connect the output of the 1st carrier (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Parts

I was thinking along the lines of the old planetary gearboxes where different gear ratios could be selected by applying a brake to the appropriate anulus. ROSCO "Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message news:GtxCHy.CyG@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Parts