 Technic / 7201
  Re: New Parts

(...) Glue?? Ewwww.... (...) Not that there's anything WRONG with that! I THOUGHT I saw milling machine marks. :-) John, you should have posted something about some obscure set you found with these nifty new parts in them (after brassoing the marks (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Parts

:) (...) Yeah, I was going to try that, it's no coincidence that this is April 1 ;) But I didn't have time to polish them last night, and that darn digital camera takes much too detailed pictures! So I bailed on the whole "anyone know what set these (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)