 Technic / 7150
Re: Updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 20:20:30 GMT

On Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:44:23 GMT, Pehter Abrahamsson <ibbe.is@home.se>
wrote:

Since I got a new digital camera I couldn't resist to take some new
pictures of some new MOC's and some updates on my Tatra.

Oh.. Funny thing, I was looking at your folder previously today (I'm
home sick and lucky me there is a Brickshelf and Discovery Channel), I
was going to ask how the Tatra is comming :)

Have fun
Pehter

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Pehter

Bigfoot
new

Yeah! Crush that 8852!

Ongoing
new

Hm... I'll pass the challenge of a guess on that one 8-)

Tatra
updated

Nice!
/Tobbe