 Technic / 7119
Re: New MOC: Backhoe fully Remote Controlled
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 06:06:51 GMT

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002 23:11:30 GMT, "Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
FUT: lugnet.technic

Hi all!

I've finished my new MOC; A backhoe digger.

See it here:
http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/creations/backhoe.html

So that's what you were busy building for the March contest! Very technic! But
I guess you don't get a bonus point for 100% Lego remote control 8?(

LOL! No, I wont. Unlike crane builders I wont need it :þ (j/k)

Great model. I like the stabilisers, too. It's funny looking at the progress
shots with all those wires & hoses looking like spaghetti, then all neat & tidy
in the final model!

Yeah, the cab has a few studs between the "shell" and the control
tower where the spaghetti mess fits. It took some tinkering with the
hoses though...

I've realised that a pair of tweezers is always handy while building
Technic :)
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/