 Technic / 7073
  Re: How real should it be?

I know the problem, and sometime I just forget about it, and take a the photos when the cylinders are in the current position I want them to be. The mainproblems I struggle with are the boggilift e.g when the air goes out, the axle drops down, and (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: How real should it be?

(...) Hm, I guess since the mechanical/pneumatic solution can hold the current position but not get to it w/o HOG (Hand of God - Builders hand) it's OK. But I'd write a notice next to the picture never the less. I've also found rubberbands can help (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)