 Technic / 7072
  Re: MoTeC needs more competitors!

(...) I wouldn't mind entering your build of my bulldozer design. I think this should be legal as the finished model has actually physically existed. Also the finished product was 100% my design save for the light on the top and the small bonnet (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MoTeC needs more competitors!

(...) Hm... Can't see why not :) But as you say _has_ existed, I've stolen the motors from it. (...) Download my picture and put it in your BS-folder with the .dat-file so I only need to do one link and I'll put it in. A short description in a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)