 Technic / 7068
  MoTeC needs more competitors!

FUT lugnet.technic Hi! I realize it's not much time left with all the competitions currently running but I'd still like to see more then two entries fro this months MoTeC (Monthly Technic Creation)! I'll add one myself so it's three but I bet you (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: MoTeC needs more competitors!

(...) I wouldn't mind entering your build of my bulldozer design. I think this should be legal as the finished model has actually physically existed. Also the finished product was 100% my design save for the light on the top and the small bonnet (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MoTeC needs more competitors!

(...) heh, it just occured to me that "Motec" means, in Hebrew, "Sweetheart", "Honey", etc... :) Dan XFUT lugnet.off-topic.fun (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: MoTeC needs more competitors!

(...) Hm... Can't see why not :) But as you say _has_ existed, I've stolen the motors from it. (...) Download my picture and put it in your BS-folder with the .dat-file so I only need to do one link and I'll put it in. A short description in a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)