 Technic / 6974
6973  |  6975
Subject:
LoTek updates, MoTeC & SSPP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 18:21:37 GMT

Hi!

I finally got time to update my page again. Changed name on my monthly
technic competition/challenge into MoTeC - Monthly Technic Creation!

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/challenge/motec.html

I've added my first entry to the Single set power pulling challenge
and also a second entry for MoTeC.

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/challenge/sspp_scores.html

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/challenge/motec200203.html

It's still room for plenty more!

Regarding February I have 53 votes and some scores, a winner can be
seen right now but there is plenty if voting time left ('til the end
of the month) so I wont say anything. If you have not cast yore vote
yet, please do so here:

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/challenge/motec_vote_200202.html

I've also decided to hold a YeTeC where the past years winners will be
placed against each other to se which MOC was the best of the year!

Thanks!
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/