 Technic / 6969
    Re: A very inspiring design —Dean Hystad
   Very cool. Should be able to do it with two motors. I wonder how he sync's the left and right feet. It doesn't look like any sensors are used, or am I missing the wires? I am inspired. P.S. I was also inspired by hammerhead. Since I only had the 9v (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build)

        Re: A very inspiring design —Miguel Agullo
   (...) Hammerhead is very tricky to adjust correctly. I'll be putting some more tips on how to achieve it properly on my site. Miguel Agullo (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build)