 Technic / 6946
  Re: Pneumatic Air Compressor not working. Suggestions needed.

One more thing that I forgot to mention. If you don't use the full stroke of the pump cylinder when pumping, make sure you position the cylinder so that you "bottom out" when the piston is fully retracted. Air will only flow from the atmosphere into (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic Air Compressor not working. Suggestions needed.

(...) This is not really true. I think that Boyles gas law is (boy, high school physics was a long time ago): Pressure * Volume = c * Temperature Where c is some constant of proportionality. Plus I think that this assumes some "ideal gas". Real (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)