 Technic / 6861
    Re: Technic MOTM needs a new name. —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) FWIW, Model Railroader(tm) had a "Model of the Month" for many years, may still do for all I know (I'm no longer a subscriber). Not sure what that implies, just thought I'd throw it out as a perhaps useful bit of info. (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technic MOTM needs a new name. —Eric Kingsley
     (...) Larry may not be sure what it implies but I think I know what it implies to me... To me it implies that anyone trying to trademark a name as generic as "Model of the Month" is being silly at best. What if Fashion Magazine decided to start a (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: Technic MOTM needs a new name. —Tim Courtney
     (...) Did I use the word 'trademark' once? (...) Look at the context of their use of the words as I explained in my last post. (...) This comment has nothing constructive in it, it is only childish and spiteful. I have attempted to steer this (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technic MOTM needs a new name. —James Trobaugh
    A few others to add to the list: ToadAuto.com MOTM: (URL) Model Building Mania MOTM: (URL) Car List Best MOTM: (URL) Model of the Month: (URL) Hobby Model of the Month Club: (URL) there is Joe Lauher's Construction Toy Homepage which has a MOTM (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)