 Technic / 6843
Re: MOC: RT16 Radio Telescope
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 05:24:36 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Joseph Woolley writes:
This is my first (presentable) MOC.  Completed in roughly 5 days (12 hours);
the RT16 is designed to resemble a Radio Telescope.  It is approx. 24" tall
x 12" x 12" and fully RCX controlled (horizontal rotation and dish angle).

Pictures and description are here:
http://home.insight.rr.com/worldof/lego/rt16/rt16.html

That's really neat, Joseph! I like how you've got all the moving mechanism
squeezed into such a small space.

If there is anything I failed to describe, please let me know.

No I don't think you missed anything, but I would request that you not put
spaces in your URLs - some browsers can't handle that.

ROSCO