 Technic / 6783
    Re: Still under development —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) I like the yellow motors .) Sand? *peeks out my window* Nothing but snow out there and snow-jam is no big deal as I hope to display soon :) Nice work! How much can it pull? *smiles* /Tobbe (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Still under development —Steven Lane
   (...) That was an accident, in the dat they are grey and black but POVRAY colours them in yellow for some reason. There almost fully covered up now. After yesterdays post I carried on with it and finished the bodywork. (URL)Sand? *peeks out my (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Still under development —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Did you specify the color in LDRAW? I've noticed that some elements cant change color since the colors are specified in the elements dat-file. Perhaps POVRAY can use the user-selected color. If you for example had a yellow brick selected when (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Still under development —Steven Lane
   (...) I looked at the motor in the dat and it was just as you described, I've changed them all to grey so it's fixed now even the one you can't see :-). (...) Yes you can see it but I'm gonna leave it like that. (...) The device you mention is (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)