 Technic / 6744
    Re: VP of lego direct Q&A Transcript —Allan Bedford
   (...) I believe they're doing exactly that. Did my comments lead you to believe that I felt otherwise? (...) I think it's an excellent tool for all kinds of market data. It's a completely open arena. It's pure supply and demand. But in the end you (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: VP of lego direct Q&A Transcript —Richie Dulin
   (...) So you do think LEGO's got it right? (...) Are you serious? "...if it were my company I would use it...and try to remedy" implies fairly strongly that what you suggest is (in your mind) different to what's happening now. And the overwhelmingly (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)