 Technic / 6637
Re: Bucket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 18:48:23 GMT

It's more like that the bucket from 8464 would be perfect in size and shape for
a model I am working with.
/Pehter

Geoffrey Hyde wrote:

The 8464 bucket is different yet again, I'm not sure if that would still be
"perfect" if you want it to match a bucket you already have in your
collection.  Note the top of the bucket as seen in the 8464 pic is flared
upwards slightly, as is common in certain real-life front-end loaders.

If all that worries you is it's size, it may well be a close match for the
bucket you already have.

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde