 Technic / 6625
  Re: Good pictures of fortcoming Spybotics

(...) extension-projectile...y-be-sold- in-pairs-thingamabobs? Methinks they have too many of these raised-on-video-games types infiltrating the design & marketing departments... ;-/ (...) Yes, me too (my dark ages actually encompassed all of (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Good pictures of fortcoming Spybotics

(...) Well, as it is they sell their products mainly to kids and they tend to like video-games more then LEGO so LEGO has to be as much video-game as they can to get to them. It seems. My sisters son for example likes action men and other things (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)