 Technic / 6597
  Re: Challenge: Technic Model of the Month!

(...) How about a grand prix style system? Using the three catagories in your rules Tobbe, detail, function and looks, list the month's entry's best to worse for each catagory. The entry coming top in detail gets five points for detail, second place (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Challenge: Technic Model of the Month!

(...) That's what I've been planning - great minds think a like (or was I just lucky *smiles*). /Tobbe (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)