 Technic / 6594
  Re: Single set Technic Power Pulling.

Great idea! But I have an observation. Why not make it _just_two_ official lego sets. This permits an unmotorized set to be combined with 8735 for example or a motorized set to be added to a pneumatic set. I think the possible hybrids might be very (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Single set Technic Power Pulling.

(...) This is worth thinking of, but as is I don't want mixes to keep the number of classes down. Perhaps with time there will be one class for two sets. Another class that would be rather fun is "one rule PP" with the one rule: 100% pure unmodifed (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)