 Technic / 6587
    Re: Motorized 8466? —Ross Crawford
   (...) Hi Jen, I checked it last night, and there's a couple of problems. First, the 12t-20t sets on the back of the gearbox - the centre axle actually bends if the motor drives the 5/6 gear axle, and its in 3rd or lower gear. You could possibly (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Motorized 8466? —Steven Lane
   (...) I wonder if this will lead to database of Lugnet Technic approved modifications (complete with MLCAD building instructions)? (this is in no way a serious suggestion :-) Steve (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)