 Technic / 6576
Re: Set 8011: Jango Fett & more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 01:06:22 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery writes:
Does anyone have information on this set:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?SetID=8011

I just noticed it in the Bricklink catalog and was curious.

TJ

(answering my own question, posting for everyones benefit):

Here's a pic that I just found:
http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=tf2002/tf2002legodisplay5.jpg

Also, at the bottom of this page:
http://www.rebelscum.com/tf2002-7.asp
you'll see better pictures of 8011 as well as 8012 (super battle droid).

   Hey, I looked at this photo:

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=tf2002/tf2002legosuperbattledroid.jpg

   What's wrong with that super battle droid's legs?  It looks like some
   very bad manufacture!

   LFB