 Technic / 655
    Re: Yellow Supercar on Lego.com —Will Middelaer
   (...) After looking at the two pictures for a while, I felt like I was looking at one of those kids' games of "Spot the differences." Well, I only found one difference that is striking. Even with the very different brightnesses of the pictures, this (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Yellow Supercar on Lego.com —Dan Jezek
   (...) same. (...) If you look closely then you'll see that the picture on lego.com DOES have 2 beams on the opposite side. It is really hard to see but when you look close you'll spot it. That means that when looking from the front of the car, the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)