 Technic / 6502
  Re: Lego Links Up with BMW Williams Formula 1 Team!!!!

So much for my hopes for a decent new model this year. Is this the way to go Lego? Re-issue a set in different colours? Until I saw the pics (is that a slightly different rear wing there?) I was hoping for a model team F1 racer..... Duq Chris Fenter (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Lego Links Up with BMW Williams Formula 1 Team!!!!

(...) Is it exactly the same model as the Silverchampion but in other colors or is it new model with other parts ? Rene (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Lego Links Up with BMW Williams Formula 1 Team!!!!

(...) Looking closely at the pics you can see that it's the same model apart from some of the body panels which look like new elements. Same end attachments as the current-generation technic bodywork (so they fit onto the SC chassis), but the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2002)

"Duq" <duq@iegateway.net> wrote in message news:GqvDor.GA9@lugnet.com... (...) go (...) I was looking forward to this set until I saw this post. If it really is a Silver Champion chassis with new panels then I won't be parting with my hard earned (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2002)