 Technic / 6501
  Technic parts from Alphateam Q

Does anyone know what the Bricklink (Brickbay) description is for those black propeller housings (round cylinders with a bar through the middle?) from the Ogel Base? Are they technic? Darth Joules (22 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic parts from Alphateam Q

(...) lol...I love that I'm the one answering this since it was my wife that added it to the catalog. Try this link as it's the part you seek: (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

"Dave Johann" <legomecha@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:Gqzoo7.46B@lugnet.com... (...) added it (...) Cheers....Brinklink description can be soooooo confusing. Especially when there are no picture to help out. Thanks for the help. Lemme know (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)