 Technic / 6503
Re: Technic parts from Alphateam Q
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 03:36:07 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Darth Joules writes:
Does anyone know what the Bricklink (Brickbay) description is for those
black propeller housings (round cylinders with a bar through the middle?)
from the Ogel Base?  Are they technic?

Darth Joules

lol...I love that I'm the one answering this since it was my wife that added it
to the catalog. Try this link as it's the part you seek:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?PartID=41531

-Dave