 Technic / 6494
    Scans for dark-side developer —Lars Gertsen
   Hello, Anybody got a scan of the walking mechanims of the AT walker in the dark-side dev. kid. I would like build one with my mindstorm, but I need some hints. Lars Gertsen - Denmark (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

        RE: Scans for dark-side developer —William Howard
   Haven't got any scans, but I was looking at this beastie very recently in a top shop display. It would seem that the 'Technic Liftarm 1 x 7 x 3 with Gears (32311)' plays a pretty major part in the mechanism. Also, there is a very clear picture of (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Scans for dark-side developer —John Barnes
     I am normally very impressed with the quality of the design which appears in Lego sets, particularly Technic, with the possible exception of some of the sloppier steering mechanisms. But I was very much unimpressed with the AT walker legs. They are (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Scans for dark-side developer —Ross Crawford
   (...) Nah, uses mostly standard liftarm parts, including the 1x15 ones in the legs. I agree with John to a point that its a bit rickety, but mine seems to walk OK - its even able to step up at the edge of the rug! Considering the feet don't lift (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)